Following recent events in France, Le Vaisseau is applying preventive measures decided by the government to ensure the safety of its visitors.
- Bags will be checked before accessing the museum. Baby diaper bags included.
- A security check will be carried out by our guards for every entry in the building. Please take off your coats and jackets for this procedure.
- Baby strollers will be checked by our guards for every entry in the building.
- For security reasons, picnics are temporarily prohibited. However, baby bottles and snacks for babies are allowed.
- Visitors are only allowed to exit the building between 12 a.m and 2 p.m.
Our team thanks you in advance for your patience and understanding.